Reopening Ontario Stage 2 – June 19, 2020
We’re excited and are taking the necessary precautions for the reopening of Boy Girl Photography Studio portrait sessions. We’ve put into place the necessary measures in place to protect the health and safety of our clients and of our team. As of today, we will be offering on-location and in-home Family and Newborn Portrait Sessions. Sessions are limited to 9 people or less and will have limited use of props.
All photography studios and services, including portrait, aerial, special event, commercial and industrial photography can reopen. Physical distancing must be maintained between all individuals on set whenever possible and must be taken into consideration when organizing the layout of the set.
In order to keep with the safety measures and protocols of our clients
and of our team’s safety we will be:
• Taking our temperature on day of session & we’ll reschedule the session if we’re exhibiting any Covid-19/ flu-like symptoms
• Wearing surgical face masks
• Vigorously washing our hands upon arrival of your home
• Wearing gloves and continuously changing our gloves throughout a newborn/family session
• Wearing scrubs during newborn session
• Scheduling Newborn Sessions 48hrs apart to allow appropriate sanitization and cleaning of props
• Bring props that have been fully sanitized. Some props will take longer to dry and won’t be used 48hrs after the previous session
• Any props that cannot be sanitized will not be used during newborn sessions
• Disinfectant Cleaner we are using to Disinfect the props: Medi Quat -4 (DIN 02069164) and Germosolve 5 Natural (DIN 02428903)
• Hand Sanitizer we are using: Dr.Bronner’s Lavender Organic Hand Sanitizer (NPN 80042420), Dimachem Sanitizer Gel (NPN 80097941), & ECO Logical (DIN 02498138)
In order to keep with the safety measures and protocols of your family
and your photographers we kindly ask of you to:
• Fill out a Covid-19 related questionnaire that will be emailed to you
• Reschedule your appointment if you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, flu-like symptoms, headache, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell
• Reschedule your appointment if you have been outside the country in the past 14 days
• Reschedule your appointment if you have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of Covid-19
• Sanitize anything in the home that you anticipate that we will be touching such as doorknobs, faucets & sink
We will be updating these measures in place as new updates are provided by our government and by Ontario Public Health.
Our goal is to continue capturing and documenting your monumental moments so that one day when you’re looking back at your family photos, you can share stories to your grandchildren about the year 2020.
Keep safe and healthy! xox